The goal of The High Road Program is to provide our clients high quality counseling, education and rehabilitation services for substance abuse and other compulsive disorders, and to help the individual learn and apply healthy methods of dealing with life and becoming a productive, sober member of their family and community. We offer:
- DUI Counseling and Education
- Alcohol & Other Drug (AOD) Assessment
- Deferred Entry of Judgment/Drug Diversion Counseling
- Domestic Violence Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
- Drug Testing
- STOP (Specialized Treatment for Optimized Programming) Parolee Services
- DOD/DOT Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Counseling for Individuals and Families
If you or someone you know has a need for our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We really are here to help.
Have you or someone you know been arrested for Driving Under the Influence?
Although individual circumstances may vary, we know what to expect as outlined by the California Vehicle Code. Contact us today to learn how we might help you.